Ensure you’re covered as you drive. Working within your budget, we tailor the coverages to your specific needs. Whether any of the following situations apply to you, we have a policy that’s right for you:
- Full coverage car insurance
- Car Insurance for Seniors
- Insurance for new drivers under 21
- Liability only policy
- Comprehensive car insurance
- & more
Explore some of our coverage and discount options below.
Get A Quote Now
Fill out this form and we will respond to you within 1 business day.
Insurance savings for you
*This material is for informational purposes only. All statements herein are subject to the provisions, exclusions and conditions of the applicable policy. For an actual description of all coverages, terms and conditions, refer to the insurance policy. Coverages will vary depending on the carrier.
Typical Auto Insurance Coverages Include
Payments for Medical Services
Personal Injury Protection (No-Fault)
Additional Optional Coverages
- Rental car reimbursement
- Payment to cover the outstanding balance on your auto loan or lease if your car is totally destroyed
- Towing and labor
- Extended collision to replace the car in the event of a total loss
Frequently Asked Questions
Car Insurance FAQ
Rates can vary widely depending on how much coverage you choose to have, the type of car, your driving record, etc. But the cost of getting insurance for a new car typically ranges from $700-$3,000+ per year.