Homeowners Insurance

Are you a property owner wondering which home insurance is right for you? We are experts at finding the best value home insurance tailored to your specific situation.

As a broker we work with the top insurance companies to find the best value while making sure you also have the excellent coverage.

Request a quote now and we’ll work with you to make sure your home is covered when unforeseen accidents and losses occur.

See our rental property page to get a quote for your landlord policy.

Get A Quote Now

Fill out this form and we will respond to you within 1 hour during business hours.

Typical Homeowners Insurance Coverages Include


Property Damage

A typical policy covers the cost to rebuild or repair damage to your home and any permanent structures on your property caused by:

  • Fire
  • Wind
  • Hail
  • Water damage (unless excluded by your policy )

Personal Property

Protects belongings that were damaged or stolen in a covered loss such as:

  • Furniture
  • Appliances
  • Clothing
  • Electronics
  • Tools

For more expensive items, such as jewelry, art and collectibles, you may need to add additional coverage.



Often referred to as “slip & fall insurance” meaning that if you or a family member is found liable for someone else’s injury or damage on your property, you’ll  the policy will also cover the cost of defending you in court and and as long as the claim is covered will pay for any damages (up to the covered limit)  hat are awarded.


Loss of Use

When a major loss occurs and you are displaced from your house, this part of the policy pays for the cost of temporarily housing you in another location. Hotel bills, restaurant meals in excess of what you would have spent, laundry that you have to send out are covered during the rebuilding process.


Homeowners Insurance FAQ

We often refer to homeowners insurance as “home accident insurance” not “home maintenance insurance”, meaning the things that require regular maintenance like the roof or flooring that sustain regular wear and tear are things that you have to upkeep yourself and are not covered.

Earthquake and flood coverage is typically sold separately.

Rates can vary depending on how much coverage your dwelling requires, your specific needs, how large the house is, how many buildings you have on premise, etc. But typically homeowners insurance costs between $900 - $3,000 depending.